Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Wait!!!

Sometimes I feel the warmth in the silence, sometimes the sound of nothing scares me.
Sometimes I love company, sometimes being surrounded by people makes me feel alone.
Sometimes I feel I can keep going for ages, sometimes as if I am horribly tired.
Actually many times tired. But what am I actually tired of?
The Wait! The Endless Wait! The endless wait of as to when I would understand the stuff going around me. The endless wait, of when it would all make sense.
I hope, I know and I fully believe that everything happens for a reason. And at the right time it would all make sense. Only when the maximum number of the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle are fetched, does putting it all together would actually make sense. But amidst this, is the wait taking its toll? Is the wait crushing my beliefs with its paw or is the wait a part of the puzzle too??
Some people say that the journey to get to your goal makes you the person worthy enough to reach the goal. Its just like the piece of metal being filed to give it a good shape. But what if you didn’t know what was the goal, where you were destined to be, then this uncertainty starts meddling with your beliefs. Its like the metal that first guesses, oh yes this is the shape I am going to be, and then there continues the filing and the metal is again left to wonder of its destination.
And that is endless wait for me. And that’s what makes me tired. And somewhere deep within I realize that dealing with this wait would make me worthy enough for my destiny and it is at that time that it would all make sense.
But is the destination the only thing that matters? Or is it just a part of the entire process. What if the reaching the destination itself is not your destiny, but reaching there with right modes of transport, with the right attire and with the right twists and turns, the part of the entire plan? Maybe ending up there without all of these, would leave you clueless for the journey ahead. Maybe you’ll still have those angels and demons putting their case forward for you and you still do not have the wisdom to judge whats right and whats wrong.
And lo! The wait begins, and it carries its tools,
It punches its hammer onto the left,
It drills down a nail onto the right,
It makes me roll with the wind,
It forces me to stare at the sun…
And I keep waiting at its behest
For now, and a thousand times over.

1 comment: